Saturday 19 November 2011

Water marbling nails!

Hey guys! Just a little post for tonight, I've recently been trying to perfect the art of water marbling so I just thought some of you may like to hear what made it work for me, so for my very first attempt of this effect it was atrocious! The polish just didn't seem to be working properly I. The water, as if it wasn't mixing together, so tonight i decided to have another go at it! But this time I changed the water to filtered water to see I'd it made a difference and... It did! I was so happy with the outcome of this! This attempt was only a quick trial so u didn't take much care in cleaning my nails up, but here and the photo's anyway, please let me know if anyone else has tried this and what worked for them. Thank you, hope to hear from some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment